Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Doodads are mainly used to decorate a scene of terrain. There are some tricks listed bellow: they should greatly improve your speed when placing them.
For more, see "Terraining Tips".
- Annoyed by the "placement grid" of doodads? Press "Shift" when you are placing them, it'll enable the "Ignore Placement Requirements" option.
- Holding Ctrl while placing a doodad will force it to follow the grid.
- Navigate quickly through doodads' variations by pressing "," and "." (comma and dot).
- "PgUp" and "PgDn" changes the height of an already-placed doodad.
- "+" and "-", on the numpad, changes the size of an already-placed doodad.
- Pressing "V" will make the white placement markers and the grid disappear for a clearer view.