Arm Magazine uses spawned units to attack the caster's target, like a Carrier or a Brood Lord. This also requires the caster unit to have a weapon that coincides with the ability, causing the spawned units to actively attack the caster's target.
- (Basic) Ability: Name - The name of the ability.
- (Basic) Ability: Info+ - Specific information regarding each of the maximum 20 ammo units that can be created.
- Button - Default Button - The default button used for the ammo unit.
- Button - State - Determines if the button is available (visible), restricted (requirements necessary), or suppressed (hidden).
- Button - Requirements - Requirements for the button to be used or made visible.
- Info - Unit - The ammo unit created by the ability.
- (Basic) Ability: Leash - The maximum distance the ammo unit can travel from the caster.
- (Basic) Ability: Max Count - The maximum number of units that can be used as ammo.
- (Basic) Effect: Effects+ - Various effects that occur for each ammo unit. Here you can set what occurs when a unit is created, killed, launched, and released.
- (Basic) Stats: Flags+ - Flags for the ability.
- Ability: Alignment - Determines whether target priority should be focused on enemies (Negative), allies (Positive), or either (Neutral).
- Ability: Launch Type - Determines how the ammo units are launched.
- Ability: Return Life Fraction - Fraction of life the ammo unit can lose before automatically returning to the caster unit.
- Cost: Refund Fraction+ - Assuming it costs anything to create the ammo unit, this determines how much of that cost is refunded when production is cancelled.
- Data: External Angle+ - The angles at which the ammo units are lined up around the caster unit.
- Effect: Calldown Effect - An effect that occurs when using this ability.