An ability of this type is necessary for a unit to be able to attack with weapons. It contains some settings, but usually you will just use the one instance of this ability (also named Attack) that is already created.
Any specific customization regarding the unit's attack parameters (i.e. damage, attack speed, etc.) is done via Weapons.
- (Basic) Ability: Name - The name of the ability.
- (Basic) Ability: Commands+ - Data relating to specific commands for the ability. This field can set any requirements necessary for the attack to work as well as changing the default Attack button.
- (Basic) Ability: Scan Filters - Determines what can and cannot be targeted automatically based on what is enabled, required, excluded, and allowed.
- (Basic) Ability: Smart Filters - Determines which types of units will be attacked when right-clicked by the player.
- (Basic) Ability: Supported Filters - Units that do not meet the requirements set in this field will be ignored and not display any sort of alert when attempting yo target them.
- Ability: Alignment - Determines whether target priority should be focused on enemies (Negative), allies (Positive), or either (Neutral).
- Ability: Attack Speed Multiplier Maximum - Determines what the maximum attack speed multiplier can be set for the unit when using behavior modifications to make a weapon faster.
- Ability: Attack Speed Multiplier Minimum - Determines what the minimum attack speed multiplier can be set for the unit when using behavior modifications to make a weapon faster.