Allows two units to fuse together to create a new unit (i.e. High Templars merging into an Archon). Note that the Mergeable Ability must be on the final merged unit.
- (Basic) Ability: Name - The name of the ability.
- (Basic) Ability: Commands+ - Data relating to specific commands for the ability. This field can set any requirements necessary for the ability to work as well as changing the default button.
- (Basic) Ability: Info+ - Here you can set the cooldown, cost, and charges for the ability.
- (Basic) Effect: Effect+ - The effect that occurs when the merging begins.
- (Basic) Stats: Range - The maximum distance the units can be apart for the merge to begin.