An ability of this type is necessary for a unit to be able to move. It contains some settings, but usually you will just use the one instance of this ability (also named Move) that is already created.
- (Basic) Ability: Name - The name of the ability.
- (Basic) Ability: Commands+ - Data relating to specific commands for the ability. This field can set any requirements necessary for the move to work as well as changing the default Move button.
- (Basic) Ability: Flee Range - The maximum distance the unit will flee from an attack.
- (Basic) Ability: Flee Time - The maximum amount of time the unit will spend fleeing from an attack.
- Stats: Follow Acquire Range The maximum distance an attacking unit needs to be for the unit to follow that attacker.
- Stats: Follow Range Stop The maximum distance the unit will travel while following a target.