Jump to navigation Jump to search
Same as Morph, except it is location-targeted meaning it is used to morph into a stationary unit (i.e. a Terran building landing).
- (Basic) Ability: Name - The name of the ability.
- (Basic) Ability: Commands+ - Data relating to specific commands for the ability. This field can set any requirements necessary for the ability to work as well as changing the default button.
- (Basic) Ability: Info+ - Parameters relating to specific commands of the ability. Right click and select "Add Unit" to add appropriate units to the ability.
- Info - Unit - Unit that the Morph creates.
- Info - Collision Range - Unknown.
- Info - Sections - Durations - Delay determines how long it takes to change from the starting unit to the newly morphed unit.
- Info - Sections - Effects - Effects that take place during certain stages of the morph process.
- Info - Random Delay Minimum - Minimum random delay before the morph begins.
- Info - Random Delay Maximum - Maximum random delay before the morph begins.