An ability used to revive dead units. Commonly used on a structure that is set up to revive hero units, similar to WarCraft 3.
Note that for this ability to work properly, you need to set the "Stats: Death Time" (a value that manages the amount of time a player has to revive a unit) on any unit you want to revive. You can also add values to the unit's "Stats: Revive Delay" and "Stats: Revive Time" if you so choose.
- (Basic) Ability: Name - The name of the ability.
- (Basic) Ability: Command Buttons+ - Sets the default buttons for each revive slot. Note that in order for your revive structure to bring back multiple units, you will need to set up one "Revive" index per possible revivable unit.
- (Basic) Ability: Vitals - Determines the state of the revived unit's vitals. "Ignore" revives the unit with the minimum amount possible, "Maximum" revives the unit with the maximum amount available, and "Start" revives the unit with the unit's default starting amount.
- (Basic) Effect: Effect - Effect that takes place after the unit is revived.
- (Basic) Stats: Flags+ - Sets the flags for the ability. Enabling "Wait for Supplies" will require the player to have enough supplies to revive the unit, supposing there is a supplies amount on the unit to begin with.
- (Basic) Stats: Range - The maximum range a unit can be revived from the reviving structure if the ability revives at a location.
- Ability: Base Info+ - This manages the base cost of reviving the unit. You can set charge amounts (if you want to limit the amount of revives for the unit), cooldowns, and resource/vital costs.
- Ability: Base Unit Cost Factor+ - This raises the cost of reviving the unit. It will multiply the values set here by the values set in "Abilities: Base Info+".
- Ability: Level Info+ - This manages the base cost of reviving the unit like the "Ability: Base Info+" field except it increases based on the unit's level.
- Ability: Level Unit Cost Factor+ - This raises the cost of reviving the unit based on the unit's level. It will multiply the values set here by the values set in "Abilities: Level Info+".