These objects serve as a reference within actor events or the trigger module. Texture objects cannot typically be assigned to a model by default. The files must instead be saved under a specific directory in the Archive. See Custom Unit Textures for more information.
- (Basic) Add Properties - Properties from a tileset that are added to the texture.
- (Basic) File - The associated texture file selected from the mod/map archive.
- (Basic) Prefix - The prefix for the name of the texture. This helps finding default textures when attempting to replace them.
- (Basic) Properties Removed - Properties from a tileset that are removed from the texture.
- (Basic) Set Properties - Current tileset for the texture.
- (Basic) Slot - The specific slot on the model that the texture will be used for.